Click here to visit the district website
2017 Senior Portrait Info below
- Anyone interested in being a football manager this spring or next fall needs to meet in the Field House on Monday, May 2nd after school.
- There will be a wrestling meeting next Tuesday, May 3rd at 3:00 pm after school in Coach Greaves (C205). Anyone interested should plan to attend. We will be discussing summer practice and next year plans.
- Evening of the Arts is this Saturday, April 30th from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. The cost is $5.00.
- Anyone interested in swimming next year needs to attend a meeting in Coach Smith’s room H110, Tuesday at 3:00. Summer clinic and fall activities will be discussed.
- Volleyball tryouts will be May 3 – 6 from 3:00 – 5:00 in the LHS gym. All girls trying out need a current physical, insurance waiver form and concussion form. See Coach King or Coach Martin if you have questions.
- Attention FFA Members: The last FFA Meeting of the year is Wednesday! We will be holding the first annual FFA Water Olympics after school until 4:00 pm.
Thanks to our Platinum Partners in Education for all of their support!!